- Testing and inspection of keyboard to isolate mechanical and/or electrical problems
- Sonic cleaning of all 101 key covers and detail cleaning of internal keyboard frame and exterior keyboard case surfaces.
- Removal of all 56 plastic rivets and installation of 56 screws to increase internal structural fit (aka bolt mod/screw mod).
- Identify any missing or broken parts (key covers, LEDs, wiring.
- Reassembly and re-testing to confirm 100% function before shipping back to customer.
- ** flat rate $105 service exclusive of additional parts that might be required (replace internal frame, replace springs, replace electrical membrane, replace PCB, replace SDL cable, replace individual keys, replace internal stabilizers, replace plastic hard feet, replace plastic round feet)
Please first contact us via email or contact form to discuss your project and to confirm service availability and estimated turn-around time (typically 3-5 days after item arrives at our workshop, based on overall workload + return outbound shipping transit time). We will ask you to send photos of the front and rear of your current keyboard so that we do a preliminary online assessment.
For example of typical restoration workflow, see link